Well, we went in for the 21 week ultrasound pictures, and it turned out to be quite an ordeal. Ava wasn't sure what they were doing to mom, and therefore cried the entire time. Christopher took the day off of school to be there with me to see the newest pictures, and ended up having to leave because Ava's crying was distracting other moms in other rooms. Must be first-time moms, or they'd understand you can't just make your baby stop crying instantly. Plus, I couldn't exactly hold her while I was lying down on the table (she did not understand this). And to top it all off, the baby decided it didn't want to show us the heart or it's face or anything from the front. Ok with us because we aren't finding out the baby's gender, but not ok with the ultrasound tech, who asked me to schedule an additional appointment so she could finish getting the pictures she needed. As she handed me the pictures they take for you as a keepsake, she said, "yeah, um, I'll get you some better ones next time".
So I had TWO uncooperative children that day, and I now have to have TWO ultrasound appointments just to get the pictures they need. Ended up being kind of a rough day, but everyone survived and we did end up with some pretty cool pictures of our newest baby!




No comments:
Post a Comment