Friday, June 25, 2010
Whatever.
Just sense a change coming. Work has become more stressful than enjoyable. And it doesn't look to be getting better. Kind of feeling unappreciated and taken for granted. I would say "typical nurse", but I am not typical, nor do I believe that it is okay to be treated this way. God is telling me to wait, patiently, for his lead. So I am waiting. And praying. And hoping for the open door to be obvious. I have so much more to give than I am able to at work right now. Too many obligatory demands on my time have caused me to lower my standards out of necessity. Or survival. Whatever. It doesn't feel good, and anytime I am forced to lower my standards, I feel lost and frustrated. Working in healthcare is a hypocrisy; too many double standards, not high enough standards, and on-again/ off-again rules to accommodate the almighty dollar. But that's not what you'll hear or see from the outside looking in. That's why we have a PR department. At least someone paints a rosy picture for laypeople to see. And I'm sure they make more than I do for doing it. Like I said. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment