Monday, January 29, 2007

Teeth must be coming!



This is a common sight for us these days....Ava will try to gum on anything she can get in her mouth. It's hilarious! Imagine if you will a squeaking sound that comes when she chomps her gums on the rubber corner guards on the coffee table. Standing up is old hat for her now, and I think walking isn't too far away. We call her 'danger girl' because she doesn't seem to fear a whole lot in her world of exploration. She can be quite a daredevil! Only a few bumps on the noggin so far--nothing a lot of hugs and kisses didn't fix!



I gave her a pizza crust to chew on the other day--she loved it, but it was a gooey mess after she had her way with it!! Here we are just relaxing in my favorite chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have something she can suck on and nothing sucks it like a baby, girl or boy they both suck so good